Two kids are talking.
- My dad works twelve hours a day, so that I can have a comfortable home and decent clothes. My mom spends the whole day cleaning and cooking for me. However, I can not relax from all the worry.
- But you are living a fairytale life! What are you so worry about?
- Well, what if they try to escape?
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Skin condition with red pimples. [latin]
n. Measure of land, 4,840 sq. Yds., 0.405 ha. [old english]
n. The first man. not know a person from adam be unable to recognize a person. [hebrew, = man]
n. (us adz) tool like an axe, with an arched blade at right angles to the handle. [old english]
n. (also eon) 1 long or indefinite period.
- an age. [latin from greek] AERO
comb. Form air; aircraft. [greek aero- from aer air]
adv. At or to a distance.
comb. Form african.
- —adj. (of hair) tightly-curled and bushy. —n. (pl. -s) afro hairstyle. AGED
adj. - (predic.) Of the age of (aged 3).
- old. AGOG
predic. Adj. Eager, expectant. [french gogue fun]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A mole can dig a tunnel 300 feet long in just one night.