A speeding motorist was caught by radar from a police helicopter in the sky.
An officer pulled him over and began to issue a traffic ticket.
"How did you know I was speeding?" the frustrated driver asked.
The police officer pointed somberly toward the sky.
"You mean," asked the motorist, "that even He is against me?"
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. (also anatto) orange-red dye from the pulp of a tropical fruit, used for colouring foods. [carib name of the fruit-tree]
n. Segmented worm, e.g. The earthworm. [latin anulus ring]
n. (pl. -ies) 1 yearly grant or allowance.
- investment yielding a fixed annual sum. ANNULAR
adj. Ring-shaped. [latin anulus ring]
- eclipse n. Solar eclipse in which a ring of light remains visible. ANODIZE
v. (also -ise) (-zing or -sing) coat (metal) with a protective layer by electrolysis.
—adj. - pain-relieving.
- mentally soothing. —n. Anodyne drug etc. [greek an- without, odune pain] ANOMALY
n. (pl. -ies) anomalous thing; irregularity.
—adj. - an additional; one more (another cake).
- person like (another hitler). - a different (another matter). - some other (another man's work). —pron. Additional, other, or different person or thing. [earlier an other] ANTACID
—adj. Preventing or correcting acidity. —n. Antacid agent.
n. - (pl. -tennae) each of a pair of feelers on the heads of insects, crustaceans, etc.
- (pl. -s) = *aerial n. [latin, = sail-yard]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Dragonflies have six legs but cannot walk.