A woman walked into the kitchen to find her husband stalking around with a fly swatter.
"What are you doing?" she asked.
"Hunting flies," he responded.
"Oh… Killed any?" she asked.
"Yep, three males, two females," he replied.
Intrigued, she asked, "How can you tell?"
He responded, "Three were on a beer can, two were on the phone."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. Member of a n. American indian tribe. [mexican spanish]
- n. Member of a n. American indian tribe. [mexican spanish] APATHY
n. Lack of interest; indifference. apathetic adj. [greek a- without, *pathos]
- n. Lack of interest; indifference. apathetic adj. [greek a- without, *pathos] APEMAN
n. Extinct primate held to be the forerunner of present-day man.
- n. Extinct primate held to be the forerunner of present-day man. APIARY
n. (pl. -ies) place where bees are kept. apiarist n. [latin apis bee]
adj. Of, at, or forming an apex.
adv. For each one; severally (five pounds apiece). [originally a piece]
n. Skilful self-assurance. [french, = straight as a plummet]
n. - highest point; climax.
- point in a celestial body's orbit where it is furthest from the earth. [greek apogeion] APPEAL
—v. - request earnestly or formally; plead.
- (usu. Foll. By to) attract, be of interest. - (foll. By to) resort to for support. - law a (often foll. By to) apply (to a higher court) for reconsideration of a legal decision. B refer (a case) to a higher court. - cricket call on the umpire to declare whether a batsman is out. —n. - act of appealing. - request for public support, esp. Financial. - law referral of a case to a higher court. - attractiveness. [latin appello address] APPEAR
v. - become or be visible.
- seem (appeared unwell). - present oneself publicly or formally. - be published. [latin appareo]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
An ostrich"s eye is bigger than its brain.