An elementary school teacher sends this note to all parents on the first day of school.
"If you promise not to believe everything your child says happens at school, I will promise not to believe everything your child says happens at home.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. (brit. Anaemic) 1 of or suffering from anemia.
- pale, listless. ANGINA
n. (in full angina pectoris) chest pain brought on by exertion, caused by an inadequate blood supply to the heart. [greek agkhone strangling]
n. - fabric or wool from the hair of the angora goat or rabbit.
- long-haired variety of cat, goat, or rabbit. [angora (= ankara) in turkey] ANIMAL
—n. - living organism, esp. Other than man, which feeds and usu. Has sense-organs and a nervous system and can move quickly.
- brutish person. —adj. - of or like an animal. - bestial; carnal. [latin animalis having breath] ANIMUS
n. Animosity, ill feeling. [latin, = spirit, mind]
n. Ornament or fetter worn round the ankle.
n.pl. - narrative of events year by year.
- historical records. annalist n. [latin annus year] ANNEAL
v. Heat (metal or glass) and cool slowly, esp. To toughen it. [old english ælan bake]
n. - separate or added building.
- addition to a document. ANNUAL
—adj. - reckoned by the year.
- occurring yearly. - living or lasting (only) a year. —n. - book etc. Published yearly. - plant that lives only a year. annually adv. [latin annus year]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
At birth, a panda is smaller than a mouse and weighs about four ounces.