- Ahmed al-Rhazib.
- Three to five times a week.
- No, no… I mean male or female?
- Male, female, sometimes camel.
- Holy cow!
- Yes, cow, sheep, animals in general.
- But isn’t that hostile?
- Horse style, doggy style, any style!
- Oh dear!
- No, no! Deer run too fast.
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
n. (pl. -s) microscopic aquatic amorphous one-celled organism. amoebic adj. [greek, = change]
adj. - beyond morality.
- without moral principles. AMOUNT
—n. Quantity, esp. A total in number, size, value, extent, etc. —v. (foll. By to) be equivalent to in number, significance, etc. [latin ad montem upward]
n. Si base unit of electric current. [ampère, name of a physicist]
n. Charm worn against evil. [latin]
n. (brit. Analogue) 1 analogous thing.
- (attrib.) (usu. Analog) (of a computer etc.) Using physical variables, e.g. Voltage, to represent numbers (cf. *digital). ANATTO
var. Of *annatto.
—n. - heavy metal weight used to moor a ship or a balloon.
- stabilizing thing. —v. - secure with an anchor. - fix firmly. - cast anchor. - be moored by an anchor. [greek agkura] ANCIEN
regime n. (pl. Anciens regimes pronunc. Same) 1 political and social system of pre-revolutionary (before 1787) france.
- any superseded regime. [french, = old rule] ANEMIA
n. (brit. Anaemia) deficiency of red blood cells or their haemoglobin, causing pallor and weariness. [greek, = want of blood]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Only female mosquitoes bite.