What is the difference between a Russian optimist, pessimist and realist?
The optimist studies English.
The pessimist studies Chinese.
The realist stays home and cleans his kalashnikov.
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: A
Found: 1651 results
n. - nutlike kernel of a fruit allied to the peach and plum.
- tree bearing this. [greek amugdale]
adv. All but; very nearly. [old english: related to *all, *most]
n. - shaggy s. American mammal related to the llama.
- its wool; fabric made from this. [spanish from quechua]
—adj. Of mountainous regions or (alpine) the alps. —n. - plant growing in mountainous regions.
- = *rock-plant. [latin: related to *alp]
adv. - at all times; on all occasions.
- whatever the circumstances.
- repeatedly, often. [from *all, *way]
n. - female warrior of a mythical race in the black sea area.
- (amazon) large, strong, or athletic woman. amazonian adj. [latin from greek]
—n. - surprise attack by persons hiding.
- hiding-place for this. —v. Attack from an ambush; waylay. [french: related to *in-1, *bush1]
n. make amends (often foll. By for) compensate (for).
var. Of *amid.
n. (pl. Amnia) innermost membrane enclosing an embryo. amniotic adj. [greek, = caul]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A cat uses whiskers to determine if a space is too small to squeeze through. The whiskers act as antennae, helping the animal to judge the precise width of any passage.