- Snow Maiden, what has happened? It is the second day I see you walking waist naked…
- The matter is that my Father Frost has lost his beard…
- Well, what next?
- That is why I am walking naked , so that nobody can notice this fact…
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
v. (-ting) 1 indicate faintly or in outline.
- foreshadow. - overshadow. adumbration n. [latin: related to *ad-, umbra shade] ADVANTAGE
—n. - beneficial feature.
- benefit, profit. - (often foll. By over) superiority. - (in tennis) the next point after deuce. —v. (-ging) benefit, favour. take advantage of 1 make good use of. - exploit, esp. Unfairly. - euphem. Seduce. advantageous adj. [french: related to *advance] ADVENTIST
n. Member of a christian sect believing in the imminent second coming of christ.
playground n. Playground with climbing-frames, building blocks, etc.
- —n. - unusual and exciting experience. - enterprise (spirit of adventure). —v. (-ring) dare, venture; engage in adventure. [latin: related to *advent] ADVERSARY
n. (pl. -ies) enemy, opponent.
n. Misfortune, distress.
v. (-sing) 1 promote (goods or services) publicly to increase sales.
- make generally known. - (often foll. By for) seek by a notice in a newspaper etc. To buy, employ, sell, etc. [french avertir: related to *adverse] ADVISABLE
adj. To be recommended, expedient. advisability n.
adv. After due consideration; deliberately.
n. Small airport or airfield. [from *aero-, greek dromos course]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Cholesterol is a vitamin for insects.