Newly wed wife to her husband:
"That is why I can"t stand you – you are so unpredictable. On Monday you liked the potatoes, Tuesday you liked the potatoes, Wednesday you liked the potatoes, Thursday you said you loved the potatoes preparation, Friday you liked the potatoes, Saturday you liked the potatoes and now all of a sudden on Sunday you say that you don"t like potatoes."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
adj. - of or like an artery.
- (esp. Of a road) main, important. [french: related to *artery] ARTESIAN
well n. Well in which water rises to the surface by natural pressure through a vertically drilled hole. [artois, old french province]
clerk n. Trainee solicitor.
var. Of *artefact.
n. - trick or clever device.
- cunning. - skill, ingenuity. [latin ars art- art, facio make] ARTISTIC
adj. - having natural skill in art.
- skilfully or tastefully done. - of art or artists. artistically adv. ASBESTOS
n. - fibrous silicate mineral.
- this as a heat-resistant or insulating material. [greek, = unquenchable] ASCORBIC
acid n. Vitamin c, which prevents scurvy. [from *a-, *scorbutic]
n. (pl. -ies) 1 sharpness of temper or tone.
- roughness; rough excrescence. [latin asper rough] ASPHODEL
n. - plant of the lily family.
- poet. Immortal flower growing in elysium. [latin from greek]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Shrimps" hearts are in their heads.