- What would you do if you won one million dollars?
- Why? Of course I"d pay off my debts.
- And what would you do with the remaining?
- The remaining would have to wait till next time…
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: A
Found: 1651 results
abbr. - automobile association.
- alcoholics anonymous.
initio adv. From the beginning. [latin]
- prefix off, away, from (abduct). [latin]
abbr. - (also ac) alternating current.
- abbr. Account. [account current]
- suffix forming adjectives often (or only) used as nouns (cardiac; maniac). [latin -acus, greek -akos]
- symb. Actinium.
abbr. Of the christian era. [*anno domini]
- hoc adv. & adj. For one particular occasion or use. [latin]
- infinitum adv. Without limit; for ever. [latin]
- lib —v. (-bb-) improvise. —adj. Improvised. —adv. As one pleases, to any desired extent. [abbreviation of latin ad libitum according to pleasure]
- n. Colloq. Advertisement. [abbreviation]
- nauseam adv. Excessively; disgustingly. [latin, = to sickness]
- prefix (altered or assimilated before some letters) implying motion or direction to, reduction or change into, addition, adherence, increase, or intensification. [latin]
abbr. Audio frequency.
symb. Silver. [latin argentum]
abbr. In the year of the hegira (ad 622); of the muslim era. [latin anno hegirae]
- int. Expressing surprise, pleasure, realization, etc. [french a]
abbr. - artificial insemination.
- artificial intelligence.
dente adj. (of pasta etc.) Cooked so as to be still firm when bitten. [italian, = ‘to the tooth’]
- suffix 1 (also -ial) forming adjectives meaning ‘relating to, of the kind of’ (central; tidal; dictatorial).
- forming nouns, esp. Of verbal action (removal). [latin -alis]
- symb. Aluminium.
1st person sing. Present of *be.
- Abbr. Before noon. [latin ante meridiem]
- abbr. Amplitude modulation.
- symb. Americium.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Most cows give more milk when they listen to music.