A woman walked into the kitchen to find her husband stalking around with a fly swatter.
"What are you doing?" she asked.
"Hunting flies," he responded.
"Oh… Killed any?" she asked.
"Yep, three males, two females," he replied.
Intrigued, she asked, "How can you tell?"
He responded, "Three were on a beer can, two were on the phone."
Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with:
abbr. - automobile association.
- alcoholics anonymous. - anti-aircraft. AB
initio adv. From the beginning. [latin]
- prefix off, away, from (abduct). [latin] AC
abbr. - (also ac) alternating current.
- aircraftman. - abbr. Account. [account current] - suffix forming adjectives often (or only) used as nouns (cardiac; maniac). [latin -acus, greek -akos] - symb. Actinium. AD
abbr. Of the christian era. [*anno domini]
- hoc adv. & adj. For one particular occasion or use. [latin] - infinitum adv. Without limit; for ever. [latin] - lib —v. (-bb-) improvise. —adj. Improvised. —adv. As one pleases, to any desired extent. [abbreviation of latin ad libitum according to pleasure] - n. Colloq. Advertisement. [abbreviation] - nauseam adv. Excessively; disgustingly. [latin, = to sickness] - prefix (altered or assimilated before some letters) implying motion or direction to, reduction or change into, addition, adherence, increase, or intensification. [latin] AF
abbr. Audio frequency.
symb. Silver. [latin argentum]
abbr. In the year of the hegira (ad 622); of the muslim era. [latin anno hegirae]
- int. Expressing surprise, pleasure, realization, etc. [french a] AI
abbr. - artificial insemination.
- artificial intelligence. AL
dente adj. (of pasta etc.) Cooked so as to be still firm when bitten. [italian, = ‘to the tooth’]
- suffix 1 (also -ial) forming adjectives meaning ‘relating to, of the kind of’ (central; tidal; dictatorial). - forming nouns, esp. Of verbal action (removal). [latin -alis] - symb. Aluminium. AM
1st person sing. Present of *be.
- Abbr. Before noon. [latin ante meridiem] - abbr. Amplitude modulation. - symb. Americium.
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
A mole can dig a tunnel 300 feet long in just one night.