One day Holmes and Watson are flying a dirigible balloon. It is foggy around, they have lost their way. Suddenly they see - a shepherd is grazing sheep below. The men are very glad and shout:
- The dear, tell us, please, where we are now?
- You are in the dirigible balloon.
- I understand... - Holmes says. - We are flying over Russia.
- But why? - Watson is surprised.
- It’s elementary, Buddy! Only a programmer could give such an exact and useless answer at the same time. And only in Russia programmers can look after sheep.
Crossword puzzle №31: MOONLIGHT Size of crossword: 15х15
Save the image of crossword to your computer. Then open this image on your computer and send it to print.
Our crosswords are copyright protected and are not available for sale or commercial use. All puzzles published on this site can only be used directly for personal using. Reprinting and publishing crosswords - NOT permissible!