One day Holmes and Watson are flying a dirigible balloon. It is foggy around, they have lost their way. Suddenly they see - a shepherd is grazing sheep below. The men are very glad and shout:
- The dear, tell us, please, where we are now?
- You are in the dirigible balloon.
- I understand... - Holmes says. - We are flying over Russia.
- But why? - Watson is surprised.
- It’s elementary, Buddy! Only a programmer could give such an exact and useless answer at the same time. And only in Russia programmers can look after sheep.
American crossword №55: INDIVIDUALISTS Size of crossword: 15х15
How to solve crosswords?
To solve a crossword puzzle you need to hover the mouse over the relevant question and click once mouse, all cells of the word is highlighted in yellow. To edit your answers click on the appropriate cell of crossword.
Our crosswords are copyright protected and are not available for sale or commercial use. All puzzles published on this site can only be used directly for personal using. Reprinting and publishing crosswords - NOT permissible!
A dog"s sense of smell is one of the keenest in nature. If a pot of stew was cooking on a stove, a human would smell the stew, while the dog could smell the beef, carrots, peas, potatoes, spices, and all the other individual ingredients in the stew.