One day an unknown youth asked Mozart to explain to him how to start to compose a symphony.
- You are young, - answered Mozart. In the beginning write a ballade, and if you like it, come to me.
- But you! At the age of ten you have composed a lot of music.
- But I did not ask anybody how to do it.
run n. Colloq. Uncompetitive sponsored run for charity.
- —n. - lively or playful amusement.
- source of this.
- mockery, ridicule (figure of fun). —attrib. Adj. Colloq. Amusing, enjoyable (a fun thing to do). for fun (or for the fun of it) not for a serious purpose. In fun as a joke, not seriously. Make fun of (or poke fun at) ridicule, tease. [obsolete fun, fon: related to *fond]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".