When the new patient was settled comfortably on the couch, the physiatrist began his therapy session,
"I’m not aware of your problem," the doctor said. "So perhaps, you should start at the very beginning."
"Of course." replied the patient. "In the beginning, I created the Heavens and the Earth…"
Crossword puzzle help
—v. - give up.
- forsake, desert. - (often foll. By to; often refl.) Yield to a passion, another's control, etc. —n. Freedom from inhibitions. abandonment n. [french: related to *ad-, *ban] ABASHED
predic. Adj. Embarrassed, disconcerted. [french es- *ex-1, baïr astound]
n. - the belly, including the stomach, bowels, etc.
- the hinder part of an insect etc. abdominal adj. [latin] ABIDING
adj. Enduring, permanent.
n. (pl. -ies) 1 (often foll. By to + infin.) Capacity or power.
- cleverness, talent. [french: related to *able] - suffix forming nouns of quality from, or corresponding to, adjectives in -able. ABOLISH
v. Put an end to (esp. A custom or institution). [latin aboleo destroy]
adv. - side by side and facing the same way.
- (foll. By of) up to date. ABRIDGE
v. (-ging) shorten (a book, film, etc.). abridgement n. [latin: related to *abbreviate]
n. (pl. Abscesses) swelling containing pus. [latin: related to *ab-, *cede]
n. - being away.
- time of this. - (foll. By of) lack of. absence of mind inattentiveness. [latin absentia]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
Polar bears are left handed.