- Ahmed al-Rhazib.
- Three to five times a week.
- No, no… I mean male or female?
- Male, female, sometimes camel.
- Holy cow!
- Yes, cow, sheep, animals in general.
- But isn’t that hostile?
- Horse style, doggy style, any style!
- Oh dear!
- No, no! Deer run too fast.
Crossword puzzle help
n. (in france) abbot or priest. [french from latin: related to *abbot]
v. (-tt-) (usu. In aid and abet) encourage or assist (an offender or offence). [french: related to *ad-, *bait]
adj. (abler, ablest) 1 (often foll. By to + infin.; used esp. In is able, will be able, etc., replacing tenses of can) having the capacity or power (not able to come).
- talented, clever. ably adv. [latin habilis] - suffix forming adjectives meaning: 1 that may or must be (eatable; payable). - that can be made the subject of (dutiable; objectionable). - relevant to or in accordance with (fashionable; seasonable). [latin -abilis] ABLY
suffix forming adverbs corresponding to adjectives in -able.
abbr. Association of british travel agents.
v. (-tt-) 1 (foll. By on) (of land) border on.
- (foll. By on, against) (of a building) touch or lean upon (another). [anglo-latin butta strip of land: related to *butt1] ACAS
abbr. Advisory, conciliation, and arbitration service.
—n. - continuous dull pain.
- mental distress. —v. (-ching) suffer from or be the source of an ache. [old english] ACHY
adj. (-ier, -iest) full of or suffering from aches.
house n. A type of synthesized music with a simple repetitive beat, often associated with hallucinogenic drugs.
- rain n. Acid, esp. From industrial waste gases, falling with rain. - test n. Severe or conclusive test. - —n. - a any of a class of substances that liberate hydrogen ions in water, are usu. Sour and corrosive, turn litmus red, and have a ph of less than 7. B any compound or atom donating protons. - any sour substance. - slang the drug lsd. —adj. - sour. - biting, sharp (an acid wit). - chem. Having the essential properties of an acid. acidic adj. Acidify v. (-ies, -ied). Acidity n. Acidly adv. [latin aceo be sour]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The oldest known goldfish lived to 41 years of age. Its name was Fred.