- I love you. I love you. Won"t you be my wife?
- You must see mama first.
- I have seen her several times, but I love you just the same.
||Crossword puzzle help
List of words beginning with: Y
Found: 117 results
abbr. (pl. Yds) yard (measure).
pron. Archaic pl. Of *thou1 (ye gods!).
- adj. Pseudo-archaic = *the (ye olde tea-shoppe). [from the obsolete y-shaped letter for th]
Abbr. - year(s).
int. (also yah boo) expressing derision or defiance. [imitative]
n. Long-haired tibetan ox. [tibetan]
n. - a tropical or subtropical climbing plant. B edible starchy tuber of this.
- us sweet potato. [portuguese or spanish]
—v. (-pp-) 1 bark shrilly or fussily.
- colloq. Talk noisily, foolishly, or complainingly. —n. Sound of yapping. yappy adj. (-ier, -iest) in sense 1 of v. [imitative]
—v. (of a ship or aircraft etc.) Fail to hold a straight course; go unsteadily. —n. Yawing of a ship etc. From its course. [origin unknown]
archaic —adv. - yes.
- indeed (ready, yea eager). —n. Utterance of ‘yea’; ‘yes’ vote. [old english]
html-code online crossword dictionary:
To add to the dictionary krossvordista new word or its definition to an existing word, click on the "Add a word or definition of" fill opened form and click "to send".
The longest recorded flight of a chicken is thirteen seconds.